Monday 23 July 2012

hakuna matata

Kumusta!


    I wish life is a fairytale that end's in happily ever after but in real world there are a lot of beasts, wizzards and witches and etc. "Hakuna Matata" this is my favorate qoutes "hakuna matata" it means "No worries". I always remember this qoutes everytime I have a beasts, a wizzards and witches to fight with because in reality their is no fairyGod Mother at all.

    I'm  1st year high school student when I wake at the real world that the fairytale I've been wishing for is not real and the fairyGod Mother that I've been waiting for will never come. There are a lots of struggle interms of financial needs like most every body wants. Its difficult to fight at my young age. Later I realize if you stop where you are and you will never move forward. I was motivated by my friend about the reality we've face. Then I said " Hakuna matata".
    
    I love to share everything that most folks want.

     I still have a lot of stories to tell so do follow me.

    Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment